Expertise.com is a website designed to help consumers connect with the right expert. In so doing, it provides basic guidance to help people find information and make the right expert hiring decision. So when Expertise.com put out a criteria list for what people should look for when choosing a DUI defense attorney ( http://www.expertise.com/how-to-find-the-right-dui-lawyer/), we couldn’t help ourselves. We wanted to see how Keffer Hirschauer LLP’s attorneys stacked up.
- Member of National College of DUI Defense? Check.
- Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)? Check.
- Member of State and local Bar Associations? Check.
- Licensed Attorneys in Indiana? Check.
- Clear Ethical Records? Check.
- Free Consultation? Check.
- Competitive Fees and Payment Plan? Yet again, check
- Extensive DUI Experience and Training? Check and check.
As the only law firm in Indiana with two former Fatal Alcohol Crash Team Prosecutors, Keffer Hirschauer LLP provides experienced legal counsel for DUI/OWI matters in Indiana at competitive prices. Come find out about the knowledge and experience that Keffer Hirschauer LLP can provide. Contact us today for a free consultation at 1-800-NOT GUILTY or (317) 857-0160.