Experienced Representation in Indianapolis

Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer

Call (317) 857-0160 to Let Our Firm Help You Recover Your Entitled Compensation

Suffering an injury from a car accident caused by negligence can be a painful, stressful, and confusing situation. Not only do you need to take time away from work to recover from injury, but also the lack of consistent income can make it difficult to support your family. Furthermore, the at-fault party or their insurer may deny liability, which means you could end up having to pay for all your medical bills.

At Keffer Hirschauer LLP, we are dedicated to helping our clients hold liable parties responsible for their negligent actions. Our Indianapolis car accident attorney can collect evidence from the collision, build an effective and personalized case on your behalf, and guide you through the complexities of the legal process to maximize the financial compensation you deserve.

Indiana Car Accident Laws

Indiana is considered an “at-fault” state, which means a person who has suffered injuries, property damage, or lost wages in a car accident can obtain compensation from the at-fault driver’s insurance policy. If the injured party’s costs exceed the policy limits, they can file a personal injury lawsuit against the driver for additional damages.

However, if all parties involved in a crash share blame, Indiana follows “modified comparative fault” law. This means if an injured party shares fault, their damages will be reduced by their percentage of liability.

For example, if you are 10 percent to blame for the accident and you recover a $100,000 settlement from the other party, you will only keep $90,000 (90 percent) of the total damages. If your share of fault for the collision exceeds 50 percent, you cannot recover compensation.

Request a Free Case Review Today

The at-fault party and their insurance company will do their best to deny blame and avoid paying you your entitled compensation to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our firm can protect your best interests and rights from start to finish, while you make the best possible recovery from injury.

For more information about car accidents in Indianapolis, contact Keffer Hirschauer LLP today at (317) 857-0160 to discuss your case!

Client Testimonials

  • “I will definitely be recommending this firm to my family and friends in need of legal representation.”

    Candice Thurston

  • “I would recommend his office for any criminal matter that you may have”

    S.C.

  • “They made me feel comfortable, safe, and positive with the outcome of my case. I would recommend them to anybody!”

    B.W.

  • “Both her and her team were highly professional and easy to work with.”

    A.W.

  • “They are awesome and if you need legal services I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM !”

    C.C.

Get a 100% Free Consultation Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.